SwaddleTots is very confident in our product quality. Thus we only believe that most of our queries regarding exchange are due to design preferences. There are rarely any product defect as we inspect the product before sending them out. However if there is any defect please let us know, we will be willing to exchange a new one for you. Please read the exchange and return policy below. All our policy requires the swaddle to be returned to our stated location provided by our customer service manager before any returns or exchange will be made.
Exchange of swaddle will be made for the following reasons only.
- Preference in design – the swaddle must not be washed or used due to hygiene reasons. Any swaddle that is washed or used will not be able to make the exchange due to the preference in design.
- Defects found in the swaddle – defects found in the swaddle must be reported within 24 hours on receiving the swaddle. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wear and Tear – our wear and tear policy only warrants the exchange of swaddle if the swaddle is not usable any more within 1 month of purchase. Swaddles being returned will be checked and if it is possible to correct the damages our tailors will do so. In that case a new swaddle will not be given.
- Warranty – Our swaddles have a 1 month warranty period from the date of purchase. The warranty includes the cloth used to make the swaddle and the ability to keep your child secure while using the swaddle.
Return policy will be made for the following reasons and requirements only.
- If you do not like the swaddle – we would not want you to keep the swaddle if you do not like it. We will refund the money back to you.
- The return policy is only applicable for 7 days after receiving the swaddle.
- You must not use or wash the swaddle for hygiene reasons – Refund will not be made for any swaddle found washed or used before.
- Swaddle must be return to the stated location provided by our customer service manager before any refunds take place.